Thursday, February 07, 2008

Things are good....

Made me a sky box for fun, grungy garage converted to a dirty playroom....
Dunno why but I just like the urban, rundown, dirty look lately.
Had to keep things lower prim as it sits above my partner's land.... I am still one of the landless of SL :P

Garage was from Lalunia Oh, here is a link to her SLEX store.
Found some lovely items from
Maddison Mokeev, here is a link to SLEX his store, I got some lights and some wonderful 13 pose 4 prim a piece cuddle couches!

After fighting to set it up a few days, and having too much attention to get someone alone, I finally cornered a little kitten, so the box has been broke in a bit... =^_^=

Changing my template here at blogger....the pink was really a joke...and is making me ill....uhg....

Till next time :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home