Monday, January 07, 2008

Sunday night lonely blues.....

None of my regular..... well can't really say girls anymore, as more than one prefers to wear a male av these days, but not of my regulars were online...or available.

I played with attachments some, the newest sculpties from Midnight Lotus look awesome, unfortunately they do no allow modding, so I am stuck with the 17ish colors that they included for matching....
Really a pain when my skin tones tend to be odd. >_<

Luckily my old "SLUT" custom skin matches one fine.... and I had decided that would be my "Looking for trouble" skin anywho.... maybe I will get some new hair for the look at ETD's omfg sale going on this month, if the sim ever stops being full that is! :P

So, I hung out at "The Breeding Room" for a bit.... one of my hopefuls was there but she was already pinned down to a bed getting stuffed.....
Some furries were hanging out, two appeared to be "together" and one barely spoke English..... too bad too, I seem to have a thing for those stumbly English speakers. ^_^

Ended up at The Abbey...as usual a bunch of people sitting around not a word said....

I broke the silence greeting a few girls, found out one was having a birthday.... one thing leads to another, and I have haver chained down for birthday spankings!
=^.^=

Yay for random people fun!

of course it didn't end with spankings....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home