Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Feb 1 Sales!

Sale at WRONG from Midnight Feb 1 to Midnight Feb 2! "Everything under 50L!"
and in the same time frame "Crazy Day Sale!" at Reaction Surfwear, everything randomly under 50L?
Confusing? yes..... Worth looking? Definitely!

I got a little bit of a sad reminder why I had become so picky with my..... prey, in SL.
Someone came to me wanting the same sort of play that I do with my golem partner..... I was resistant, because you don;t really want to just repeat the same stuff, with a new person, I try and be much more original and such, but she talked me into it.

Ever figure out after an hour or two, it just ain;t gonna work.... no fire, no spark.... like... meh?
To RP something in SL takes time, a lot of time usually, and you really can't make that kinda investment with someone that just doesn't blow your skirt up you know?

Oh well, we take our chances, sometimes we make mistakes. Worst part I imagine, she can RP clingy and annoying REALLY well..... hope i don't have to cut her card.

OH!
I chatted with Miss Tes from Vixens some last night, that was quite nice, hadn't spoke with her in some time.... I think I may have made a few stumbles, as I am so casual and such these days, but hopefully she thinks no less of me now. =^-^=

Decided I needed something urban, decayed, abandoned, and dirty, for a situational RP area....
Found some cute ones, really impressed with the prim savings on some SL housing....
Ended up with this Garage/Workshop I could'a gone a bit higher with the prims, but this will be a "fun" place, possibly not even rezzed on a parcel all the time....
Check out that builder, she has some very nice urban homes with acceptable primmage if you are in the market.

Anywho....till next time! *liiiiiiiiiiicks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home