Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Poker.... And Delicious.... turned out a good night =^-^=

Well, last night the grid had another attack.... silly script kids.
Hate it when they shut off transactions without warning, everyone's Lindens gets stuck in the table, poker table that is, hopefully the owner still has the money, but that can be iffy.
of course Mithik Vavoom, being who he is made good on all the money, good man that Mithik. =^-^=

With no scripts or transactions running, I couldn't make any money, nor could I spend any.... So I finally gave in to Delicious again....mmmm so worth it too. *kisses*
It pleases kitty greatly that we are able to have a good time on occasion, I was once afraid that might never happen again....

Met Frans Charming briefly.... Tal knows all the old school mini-celebs of Second Life. hehe

a word to my little construct, Aru.... I miss you can't wait to get my paws on you again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home