Friday, January 04, 2008

RiverDell the naughty college RP area.....
Yeah I teach there now, History.... Don't worry I won't be getting too deep, just copy-pasting some stuff from Wiki to make it realistic until someone missbehaves and gets spanked in from of the class.... or something.

=^-^=

Oh, I was there the other night, and a girl was being punished for smoking in the restroom.
Get this....
She was in a sorta slave stock think locking her hands and neck together, but able to freely walk around. Her mouth was duct taped shut, and there was a sign saying "I am being punished for smoking in the bathroom, please teach me a lesson" with a titler saying "Tease and molest NO SEX"

Oh yeah, this is my new RP, mmhhmmm kitty is going to like it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home