Tuesday, January 22, 2008

*sighs*
What a slow week.....
While I have met some wonderful people.... A demoness that has reawakened the little sub in me, a couple of really sweet little subs that I will use when our paths cross.... and most importantly a lovely little kitty names Fitz.... that enjoys the deep deep RP just like me....

I haven't actually molested anyone in over a week! =>_<=
And, the more my frustration builds, the worse I think I am acting.....

Seriously, tonight when I hit the "One hour in SL" moment, I better be on the way to some cyberin' or else i am going to go find a random newblet to chew on...

But really it's not all bad, cultivating relationships worth keeping (Like Fitz) is a time consuming process..... and those I have such a relationship with, there is no wasted time.... so yeah, good things to come, at least I damn sure hope so....the frustration is getting a tad annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home