Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sale = Full Sim = OMG where is my color!?!?

You know, I vaguely remember when Elika at ETD announced she was retiring my favorite color of hair, Black with White tips.....

I am a very monochromatic kitty..... really hate tryin to match colorful outfits and such, and while black is fantastic, in SL even the best black textures tend to get a little muddled depending on clients.

So I finally squeezed onto the ETD sim, grabbed a bunch of demo's since I hadn't been keeping up with the current styles and teleported home to try em on. (no use trying them on at ETD the Lag haven full sim due to the sale!)

A day or so later, with Demo's sorted into what colors I wanted and whioch ones I planned on buying I arrive on the sim again and get a rude reminder my favorite color pack is gone.... >_<

Oh well, so goes Second life, I think I settled on the Ebony line, all Ebony is noce, and the naturally colored looking tips actually add a lot of realism to the look.... you know most people simply don;t have 100% solid colored hair. =^_^=

MMmmm now a little shout out to my new birthday girl I mentioned before.....
Last night when I logged in and said Hi, she mentioned just finishing having some fun with a little Kitty...... and somehow (I am a bit fuzzy here) they ended up at my place, on my dirty mattress....
Wow..... that little Kitty wore me out.... made me even forget to share the 200 lindens or so worth of pics I snapped :o

One of those "up way too late but SO worth it" nights.

BTW, Sales? oh yeah there are a lot of sales!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home